Skip The Lines At The Airport
Betta Auto Hire are excited to offer an affordable, hassle free service for hiring a car from the Brisbane International and Brisbane Domestic airport. With a 24/7 off-airport location complete all required paperwork and payment 48 hours before arriving at your airport and you can skip the queues and go straight to car pick up.
Free GPS Navigation System Included With Every Brisbane Airport Vehicle Hire!
How Does It Work? – Picking Up Your Vehicle
- Just fill in the booking form, choose from our wide range of modern vehicles and make a booking request.
- We will receive your booking request and get back to you with either a booking confirmation email or advice you on our availability.
- You will now simply have to complete the pre-hire check in process where you will need to E-sign the rental agreement and complete the payment. You will need to have this completed at least 48 hours prior to arriving at the airport.
- You’re now ready for your Car hire! Don’t worry we will email you all this information
- Once you have landed, disembarked and collected your luggage you will need to call Andrew’s Airport Parking with your SURNAME the booking was made under and the number of people you have to be picked up (up to 4 passengers) to organise your shuttle bus back to their office. They are located approximately 8 minutes from the airport and have on average 6 shuttle buses running at any one time.
- Make your way to the pickup location as per the map below, jump on the shuttle bus and collect your keys from Andrew Airport Parking staff at their office.
- Andrews Airport Parking is located remotely from Betta Auto Hire’s head office. Therefore, you will not be greeted by one of our representatives, don’t worry Andrew’s Airport Parking staff are very friendly and will be able to get your keys so you can get going in no time!
- You will need to check your car against the rental agreement for Damage, take photos around the vehicle (this is to protect you so that you have photographic evidence of the outgoing condition), check the outgoing km’s and outgoing fuel before leaving Andrew’s Airport Parking location.
Returning Your Vehicle
- Returning the vehicle full of fuel to Andrew’s Airport Parking –
- Park the Vehicle in the drop off area as per the signage, remove the rubbish and take clear photos around the vehicle.
- Andrew’s Airport Parking will take up to 4 people to the airport terminal via their shuttle bus service (allow approx 15-30min).
Please note: If your party is more then 4 people you will need to drop the rest of your group at the terminal first before dropping the car off at Andrew’s Airport Parking.
BRISBANE AIRPORT HIRE
Friendly and family-feel staff were very good at providing the right balance in orientation me to Hire a 3-tonne Truck. They didn’t make me feel stupid, but they made sure I was properly briefed on the correct use of equipment and things to watch out for. I would recommending Betta Auto Hire for anyone in need of a truck rental to move.
Moving house can be stressful but Betta Auto Hire made our move possible (and fun for our kids too ; )) All smiles and efficient service. Definitely going to use this local business more for work and home.
Great customer service especially from Steph. We’ve used Betta Auto Hire before because it’s a great local business. Our experience today was excellent. The ute we hired was almost brand new, clean and well presented. Would highly recommend to anyone who needs to rent a Ute or Van.
Fast friendly service and great rates. Our family have moved several times to and from the Redlands and have used Betta Auto Hire. Trucks are well serviced and clean and well equipped for the job. Betta Auto Hire are always our first point of call for hire vehicles.
These guys were so professional, an amazing family owned business who strive to make sure your move or car hire rental etc goes smoothly, quick and easy pick up process and easy drop off.